Summer Camps & Training
Excited to announce 8-week summer training program
ECSA is back and excited for its second summer training program. The Program will offer players a chance to improve their skills, game conditioning and game speed with weekly training sessions throughout the summer. The program is open to all ECSA players and new players who are looking for development opportunities.
This will be once a week over 8 weeks. Our goal is to keep players engaged in the game and reinforce skills taught throughout the season.
- Individual control and composure development
- Technical development of topics over the 8 weeks
- Fast Footwork - 1000 Touch Program
- Small Sided Games
- Shooting (various scenarios (through on goal, back to the goal, first-time shots etc)
- Passing Techniques (aerial passing, chip, driven and lofted passes)
- Defending 1v1
- Attacking 1v1
- SAQ (Speed Agility Quickness)
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings based on your age.
- June 16th week
- June 23rd week
- June 30th week
- July 7th week
- July 14th week
- July 21st week
- July 28th week
- August 4th week
Ages 2012 & 2011
|Ages 2007 & 2008||Wednesday||6:30pm-8pm||