I started playing soccer very young and was able to experience all the levels of the game, since youth teams, High School, College and all the way to play professionals in an international level. I also played sports related to soccer as Futsal, Beach Soccer and Futevolei.
Professional Player at Machinenno Team in Montevideo Uruguay.
College player at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro – Two time State Champions one as Team Captain and 4th place at South American College Cup being the Top Score of the Cup.
Professional Player at Unisouza RJ.
- USSF – D License, 7V7 License, 9V9 License and 11V11 License
- First Aid & CPR training updated Yearly
- Concussions Safety Certified 2014-2018
- Tetrabrazil Soccer Course – BRA
- Challenger Staff Training – BRA
- Sports and Management Course – BRA
- Specialised in Soccer and Futsal , Federal University of Rio de Janeiro – BRA
- Bachelor in Physical Education, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro – BRA
- Head Coach at Challenger Sports – Trainer for the Kimberly Area Soccer Association – Coaching different teams and training the Head Coaches. (Rec and Travel Level). Head Coach for three teams (U13/U15) in the Sun Prairie Soccer Club. (High Level Competition). In those years we won various tournaments and leagues inside and outside the state, including Three Titles on State League and Playing the Premiere Level. First time in club history to qualify for and play in the State Cup.
- Summer Soccer Coach at Tetrabrazil – Coached 80+ camps in more than 20 different States. Instructor for the TetraBrazil Soccer Course and Recruitment (2017-2019). Regional Coordinator of Chicago Region (Midwest)
- Assistant Coach at Perolas Negras (Haiti) – Worked with a team from Haiti with players from the National youth team. Played the Copa Sao Paulo, an internationally famous youth tournament where started players like Neymar, Kaka, Ronaldinho e etc.
- Assistant Coach at Federal university of Rio de Janeiro – Worked as Assistant Coach for the university soccer team and playing as Alumni
- Assistant Coach / Head Coach / Director of Coaching at UFRJ Soccer School – Started as assistant coach on the program for one year, and was promoted to Head Coach and then Director of Coaching. Worked with U15 and U17 (High Level Competition). Won the Rio Cup in 2014
- Soccer Coach at Fluminense Soccer School – Coached teams U7 to U15 (Academy Level) working on development of the players in a general way.
- Assistant Physical Coach at Portuguesa RJ – Intern for the U13 team (High level Competition) working specifically with the conditioning of the players.
Coach Renan Grew up in Rio de Janeiro and has played soccer from a very early age. Very passionate about the game, he has been involved in all the levels of it, until make the professionals. After one year playing, he left to join the college team and start his bachelor in Physical Education. In 2011 he comes to America for a short period of 3 months to coach at Summer camps. It was like that for another three years, splitting his time between his college, the successful project that he was Coach/Director working with U15/17 players of poor communities of Rio de Janeiro and the 3 months job in America, until he got an offer to play one more time as professional in Uruguay. In 2015 after one season playing and finished his graduation, Renan was invited to work in a bigger contract for Challenger Sports, being able to spend 9 months in America and since that Renan has always coming back. In 2016, Renan was picked to be part of the Brazilian Staff of the Perolas Negras – a team from Haiti that was bring Youth National players – to play the Copa Sao Paulo. During all this soccer career Renan was able to coach different ages, boys and girls in different levels, with different backgrounds. He also accumulated experience in different functions on the soccer industry since as an intern as Assistant Physical Coach to functions outside the field as DOC at UFRJ Soccer School and Regional Coordinator of Chicago Region at TetraBrazil. He also collected certificates as Specialised at Soccer and Futsal for the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and extra courses as Sports and Management Course and recently different USSF Licenses.
Share the joy of be part of the game, creating a friendly and fun soccer environment making the sport a fun tool that will help the players to experience concepts that will be useful in their future life.